In Crete, there are so many things you can do! We suggest the following and we are here to organize your leisure activities!
Rent a Boat
Be a captain for a day! Rent a boat and drive it on your own – No license needed – No experience required – Complete freedom in time and length of the trip.
An experienced crew will give you a short theoretical and practical introduction on how to drive your boat before you get to start into your open sea adventure.
Discover the beautiful bays of Crete! Stop in the middle of the sea to take a dip into the clear waters or discover the isolated beaches that can only be reached by boat. With a little luck you will be able to witness some of Crete’s special visitors: Turtles, flying fish or Dolphins.
Ask for fishing equipment or snorkeling masks and make it an unforgettable trip.
All boats are equipped with a sun tent, pillows, fridge, radio, ladder, quick stop, a GPS tracker.
A captain is available on demand.
Spend the day aboard of a small size sailboat and enjoy the Cretan clear waters. After an optional pick up at your property, you will meet up at the port of Heraklion, where the sails are set. It will take about one hour of sailing through the beautiful sea to reach Dia Island.
Once the anquor is set the captain will prepare lunch while you enjoy admiring the clear sea and wide range of fish with the snorkeling equipment organized by the crew, relax on the boat or take a walk through the deserted island. After your meal and some time to digest, you head to a deserted cove and have some time to swim again.
- Captain, assistant
- Tzatziki, Greek salad, pasta with seafood, fruit
- Water, soft drinks, red and white wine, beer
- Mask, fins, snorkel
- Fishing rods
- Floats for non-swimmers
Water sports are very popular in Greece and with a huge range of organized beaches, on the mainland and islands, there is almost no specific taste that can’t be met.
With seas bounding the mainland on both sides, and around all islands, there is no type of organised team event that can’t include some form of water activity; so don’t hesitate to ask us what we can organise for you.
The weather is usually great and from any time between March to late October, it will be warm enough for anyone to dive into the crystal waters.
Some of the activities that you can enjoy are the following:
- Jet Ski Safari. Join and enjoy by driving a jet ski and discover the wild nature of Crete.
- Parasaling. An unforgettable experience. It is safe, easy and the most exciting water sport available. There is no experience needed. Anybody can fly from 4 – 94 years old.
- Jet Ski. Rent one of the jet skis and enjoy driving into specific safe area. All the jet skis are in perfect condition and regularly maintained.
- Inflatables. You can choose between a variety of inflatables (BANANA SLIDER – CRAZY UFO – CRAZY SOFA – BANANA – STRING RAY – SEA DOO). That is an activity for the whole family or friends. Depending of your needs the ride can be a nice relaxing experience or an extreme unforgettable memory.
- Pedalo – Canoe. Both activities are great fun for kids and the perfect exercise for adults. Our canoes are for one (1) person and the pedal boats can carry up to four (4) persons.
- Sup. Stand up paddling. A safe, easy and fun activity for everyone. Combining elements of surfing and kayaking, sup literally lets you “walk on the water”.
You can enjoy the following Dive Tours:
1. TRY SCUBA DIVING – Non Divers. The SSI Try Scuba program is your introduction to the underwater world. This entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water setting.
You will earn the SSI Try Scuba recognition rating.
2. SNORKELLING TOUR urs – Non Divers. Your opportunities are only limited by your imagination and your physical capabilities. Snorkeling, freediving, and scuba diving are the “Ultimate Dive Experiences” to be enjoyed with family and friends.
With an underwater camera or video, you can bring back exciting images to remember for a lifetime.
3. CHECK DIVE – Certified Divers. This program is designed for divers who are inactive for more than a year or have less than 20 recorded dives. The target is to do a refresh dive firstly until 6m depth to remember his diving skills so as to go for a deeper dive next.
4. NIGHT DIVE – Certified Divers. This program is designed to extend the practicality of the divers of each level through a supervised and controlled dive using a self-contained breathing apparatus on the open sea after sunset.
5. WRECK DIVE BYRON I – Certified Divers.This program is designed to extend the practicality of the divers of each level through a supervised and controlled dive using a self-contained breathing apparatus on the open sea in a shipwreck. Enjoy a FULL DAY DIVING TRIP AT BYRON I shipwreck at Kaloi Limenes Beach, South Crete.
BYRON I was a cargo ship carrying 11.000 tons of sugar. On January 17, 1985 at around 11.30am, all Crete was in the grip of unprecedented bad weather with heavy winds, heavy rain, floods, and cutoff communications. BYRON I strayed to the bottom and it was cut in the middle and made salty water…sweet. The crew managed to leave the ship and be saved.
Starting, the guides will give you a theoretical introduction and a small driving practise, before you take the adventure in your hands and the quads on the road.
Lonely tracks away from main traffic and in the midst of the most beautiful nature take you to a beautiful cliff path.
Υou will enjoy a breathtaking view and will find out more about the ancient and traditional Cretan way of life.
You will pass in between the mountains in breathtaking natural surroundings to traditional Cretan villages where you can explore Crete’s culture.
You return to the hotel at 13:00, so you can take your time to enjoy your lunch. (Alternatively there is the possibility to have lunch in a local restaurant and try Greek Meze – a variety of Greek specialties served on small plates to try.)
- Driving License
- Appropriate Clothing
- Drivers have to be min 18 years and own a driving license
- Passengers can join from 3 years onwards
Combination of different Games
The stage is designed based European specifications.
The staff is highly trained in order to provide excellent service and security to the customers.
There is possibility to adults and children to participate since there arevarious categories of go karts, as go karts for adults (200cc, 6,5hp) mini go karts(120cc,4,5hp) and double seat go karts(200cc, 6,5hp).
All go karts are electronically controlled by the experienced staff, keeping in this way the safety and proper operation of the place.
If you are looking for something that will raise your adrenaline then we have the solution.
Catapulted at 150 feet of height up to 5G’s!!! Simply amazing!!! The staff is highly trained in order to provide excellent service and security to our customers.
Mini golf is a fun adrenaline pumping game for all ages. With 16 small games you can enjoy over and over again as each game is different including: